jailbreak n : an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" [syn: break, breakout, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking]
- To escape from prison.
Jailbreak may refer to:
- A prison escape
- "Jailbreak" (AC/DC song), a song by the hard rock band AC/DC
- Jailbreak (album), a 1976 album by the rock band Thin Lizzy
- "Jailbreak" (Thin Lizzy song), the title track of the Thin Lizzy album
- Jailbreak (TV series), a reality television series presented by Craig Charles
- '74 Jailbreak, an album by the hard rock band AC/DC
- The game Cops and Robbers
- Jailbreak (computer science) breaking out of a chroot jail in UNIX or, more recently, bypassing DRM and running custom code.
jailbreak in German: Apple iPhone#Inoffizielle_Entsperrungen
jailbreak in French: Jailbreak